Outdoor Tent Stay on a Private Island
- Off-peak season: 2D1N stay for 1 person for RM68 (RM188 published rack rate)
- Peak season: 2D1N stay for 1 person for RM88 (RM228 published rack rate)
Back-to-Nature No Frills Stay on a Private Island off Pangkor
Do away with the fuss and muss of creature comforts as a speedboat squirrels you from the Marine Cove Jetty to a private island off Pangkor Island where crystal clear seas and smooth sand dominates the landscape. With a tent pitched right on the shores, you will sleep underneath the twinkle of stars dotted on the endless deep of the night sky, lulled by the lazy waves climbing the coastline. Included is a snorkelling trip in the safe and shallow of the Malacca Strait where fingers can run through schools of fishes in a technicolour underwater rush-hour display, after which you may indulge in a spot of exhilarating motor sports on the secluded seascape for a surcharge.
- 4pm: check-in
- 6pm: free and easy
- 8pm: dinner (subject to charges)
- 10pm: campfire
- 8am: breakfast (subject to charges)
- 10am: snorkelling
- 12pm: motorised water sports (subject to charges)
- 1pm: lunch (subject to charges)
- 3pm: clean-up and checkout
- 2-man tent on the beach
- Communal gender-segregated single-unit bathrooms
Facebook: Asian Human Resource Academy Sdn. Bhd. (AHRA)
Business registration number: 954898-K
- Overnight camping in a double sharing tent on a private beach.
- 2-way speedboat return boat transfer at Marine Cove Jetty.
- 1x campfire night.
- 1x snorkelling trip inclusive of goggles and lifejacket.
- 1x fish feeding.
- Qualified first aid instructor on standby.
- Stay period (choose 1):
- Off peak season: Jul 25, 2013 – Jul 26, 2013 / Aug 1, 2013 – Aug 2, 2013.
- Peak season: Jul 26, 2013 – Jul 27, 2013 / Jul 27, 2013 – Jul 28, 2013 / Aug 2, 2013 – Aug 3, 2013 / Aug 3, 2013 – Aug 4, 2013.
- Bookings must be made between Jul 8, 2013 – Jul 22, 2013.
- Min. 10 days prior booking required. Bookings subject to availability.
- Amendments must be made at least 7 days prior to confirmed booking date or Groupon will be forfeited.
- No refund or cancellations allowed upon confirmation of bookings.
- May buy and use many. Combine Groupons for longer stay.
- Max. 2 people per tent.
- Rate is inclusive of applicable taxes and service charges.
- Printed Groupon voucher required at check-in.
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
- Land transportation to Lumut, Perak.
- Motorised water sports (includes banana boat, turbo blast, triangle tube, and jet ski): RM49.90 per person per session.
- All meals (DIY Masakan Asli Meals package): RM49.90 per person per package. For meals breakdown, refer to itinerary on deal page.
- Call 03-8051 0402 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to check on availability of preferred travel dates before purchasing this Groupon and travel tickets to Pangkor, Perak.
- Email email@example.com with your:
- Contact number
- Email address
- Preferred date(s) of stay
- Flight details (if applicable)
- Groupon voucher code
- Groupon security code
- Attached Groupon